Mackenzie Registration Information
2022 – 2023 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
To begin your registration:
- Check the TDSB Street Guide on https://www.tdsb.on.ca/Find-your/School/By-Address to make sure your address falls within the Mackenzie boundaries.
- Please Do Not complete an online New Student Registration for a current TDSB student. To register, please contact us at WilliamLyonMackenzieCI@tdsb.on.ca or call Student Services at 416 395-3330 ext. 20040.
- If your child has never attended a TDSB (Toronto District School Board) school and for students that LEFT the TDSB but are now returning, please complete an online registration form via Powerschool with the link below.
- Click for 2022-2023: Register K – Gr 12 for the Future School Year
PROOF OF ADDRESS
- Property Tax Bill or Current Ontario Lease (Residential Tenancy Agreement) with parents(s) and student’s name appearing on the lease
- Two recent Utility Bills (e.g. Hydro, Water Gas, Phone, Cable, House/Apartment Insurance, Bank Statement, Correspondence from Municipal, Provincial or Federal Government Agency)
PLEASE NOTE: Driver’s License, Health Card and the OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association Lease) ARE NOT acceptable proofs of address
PROOF OF STATUS IN CANADA
- Birth Certificate (if born in Canada) or Canadian Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card, Permanent Resident Card or Refugee Claimant (if born outside of Canada)
- Guardianship or Custody Documents (if applicable)
- Health Card
- Immunization Record
- Latest Report Card in English
- IEP (if applicable)
***To help protect your privacy, please DO NOT EMAIL these DOCUMENTS***