New Student Registration Information
REGISTRATION FOR THE UPCOMING 2023 – 2024 SCHOOL YEAR BEGINS IN MARCH 2023
TO REGISTER NOW FOR THE CURRENT 2022 – 2023 SCHOOL YEAR PLEASE SEE BELOW
To begin your registration:
- Check the TDSB Street Guide on https://www.tdsb.on.ca/Find-your/School/By-Address to make sure your address falls within the Mackenzie boundaries.
- Please Do Not complete an online New Student Registration for a current TDSB student. To register, please contact us at WilliamLyonMackenzieCI@tdsb.on.ca or call Student Services at 416 395-3330 ext. 20040.
- If your child has never attended a TDSB (Toronto District School Board) school and for students that LEFT the TDSB but are now returning, please complete an online registration form via PowerSchool with the link below.
- Click for 2022-2023: Register K – Gr 12 for the Future School Year
PROOF OF ADDRESS
- Property Tax Bill or Current Ontario Lease (Residential Tenancy Agreement) with parents(s) and student’s name appearing on the lease. An OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association Lease) is not acceptable
- Two recent Utility Bills mailed to home address and not printed from the Internet (e.g. Hydro, Water, Gas, Cable/Internet, House/Apartment Insurance, Bank Statement, Correspondence from Municipal, Provincial or Federal Government Agency PLEASE NOTE: Driver’s License and Health Card are not acceptable
PROOF OF STATUS IN CANADA
- Birth Certificate (if born in Canada) or Canadian Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card, Permanent Resident Card or Refugee Claimant (if born outside of Canada)
- Guardianship or Custody Documents in English (if applicable)
- Health Card
- Immunization Record
- Latest Report Card in English
- IEP (if applicable)