Dear Parents and Guardians of William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute,
We will be holding Parent-Teacher Interviews at the school on Thursday, March 12th from 1:00 – 3:00 pm and 6:00 – 8:30 pm. If you wish to schedule a meeting with any of your child’s teachers, please follow the instructions printed further down the page.
Please be advised that you will be able to schedule appointments until March 11th at 11:00 pm.
- Go to the WLMAC-parentInterview scheduling webpage https://wlmac.parentinterview.com
- Enter your child’s 9-digit student number or OEN and click “Login”
(you can find your child’s student number on their current timetable or most recent report card)
- Fill in your contact information and click “Continue to Make Appointments”
- Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
- Click on “Available” for a time at which you wish to meet with that teacher
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to see
- Click on “My Schedule” (top left of the page)
- Print out (or copy down) your schedule and bring it with you
You will be allowed to schedule appointments with up to 5 teachers. Should you wish to delete an appointment you have made, click on “Delete” beside the meeting you wish to have removed from your schedule. If you decide to delete an appointment, that time slot will become available for other parents. There are no guarantees that you will be able to reschedule that appointment.
If you misplace your schedule, you may use your child’s student number to retrieve your schedule from the website at any time.
If you experience any difficulty using the service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call parentInterview toll-free at 1-866-810-0076.
We look forward to seeing you on March 12th.
The Teachers and Administration of William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute