Mackenzie will be holding Parent-Teacher Interviews on Thursday, October 26th from 1:00 – 3:00 pm and 6:00 – 8:30 pm. A Pathway Presentation by Student Services will take place in the Cafeteria from 7:30-8:00pm.
Parents/Guardians will be able to reserve appointments beginning Thursday October 12th at 8:00am. Parents/Guardians will have until October 25th at 11:00pm to reserve interview times. Please note that all reservations are on a first-come-first-serve basis; therefore it is recommended that you register as soon as possible.
To book an interview please follow these instructions:
1. Go to the WLMAC-parentInterview scheduling website at https://wlmac.parentinterview.com
2. Enter your child’s 9-digit student number and click “Sign In”
3. Fill in your contact information and click “Continue to Make Appointments”
4. Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
5. Click on “Available” for a time at which you wish to meet with that teacher
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to see
7. Click on “My Schedule” (top left of the page)
8. Print out (or copy down) your schedule and bring it with you
For further information, please see the following pdf:
We look forward to greeting you on the 26th!